Please adhere to the following hygiene and safety regulations when you visit TANZKOMPLIZEN in Podewil:
We prefer visitors to buy tickets online via our Ticket-Form or make cashless ticket payments on the day (EC, credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay).
Admission requirements / compulsory testing
To be admitted to the event you need:
- a negative rapid lateral flow test or a PCR test that has been done no less than 24 hours ago, issued by an official PoC test centre (self-administered tests will not be accepted; no proof of testing required for children aged 6 or under);
- or proof of full vaccination with an EU-approved vaccine (full vaccination is reached 14 days after the second vaccination);
- or proof of recovery; i.e. either written conformation of a positive PCR test more than 6 months previously plus at least one vaccination against Covid-19 or a positive PCR test result dated at least 28 days ago but no more than 6 months previously.
Visitors who have had contact with a person infected with Covid-19 in the last 14 days or who are themselves suffering from an upper respiratory tract infection are not permitted to attend events. If you cannot attend for the above reasons, please cancel as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Wearing masks and social distancing
Wearing an FFP2 mask is obligatory throughout the entire building before, during and after the performance. Children aged 5 and under are exempt from the requirement to wear a mask. For children aged between 6 and 15, a surgical mask is sufficient.
Please maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m from other members of the audience (not applicable to families, couples and people who live in the same household). When seated, the distance is at least 1 m (chessboard arrangement, so the seats in front of, behind and on either side of each seated person are free).
When registering or purchasing tickets on the door, you are obliged to leave the following details: First name and surname, full address and telephone number. The visitor data for school and daycare groups must be entered by the relevant adults supervising. Such data will be used solely for contact tracing in the event of a confirmed chain of infection and will be destroyed after 4 weeks, in accordance with Section 17 GDPR.
Allocation of seats
Seats will be allocated when the cards are issued. Seats are allocated based on a seating plan, in line with the minimum 1 m distance (chessboard layout). Every member of the audience will be given a seat number and asked to sit only in that seat.
Further hygiene and safety measures
– Please use the hand disinfection stations at the entrance and the toilets.
– Do not linger longer than necessary in the indoor areas.
– Audience members may only visit the toilets one by one, otherwise social distancing cannot be maintained.
– During performances, there is a constant flow of air via a mechanical room ventilation system with capacity for 100 people.
All performers and technical and administrative staff at the venue are tested for Sars-CoV2 on a daily basis.
Depending on the current situation and the scientific advice at the time, these regulations or individual points are updated and adjusted on an ongoing basis.